Saturday, August 23, 2008

Is the grass really Green???


I still remember those days when I was a small kid...when I wanted to be at the next step before it comes...Whether it be getting to school so that I can get out of the house...or waiting to be long enough to take the bike to school..or waiting to get to high school to be cooler and older....or get in to college to have more freedom ..or to turn 18 to be legal enough to drive...to finish your degree to end up havin a job for financial freedom....or get out of the house to be more independent...
BUT I never knew that all I ended up was running in the rat race....In all those years all we think is about how things would be more different with all the independence and financial freedom that we stop to enjoy the wonderful years we had...
And I stand now every evening and stare at the kids outside playing and enjoying...wondering and begging God to put me back in those years so that I can enjoy and cherish it..But I guess life doesn't work that way....Lost in transition...
Hell lot!!!
And day in day out now we are just running to get a better deal out of our life..and just hoping that the grass would be GREENER on the other side!!
But will it really...
Guess we need to stop wondering and enjoy what we are left with!!!

No comments: